Maoh Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maoh Corner

Where otaku combines their knowledge to build a better community~ maoh-corner.webs.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Is still under construction but you can now make your own account.

I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanade♥

Kanade♥

I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Empty
PostSubject: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Boku_no_hatsukoi_wo_kimi_ni_sasagu_poster

Movie: I Give My First Love to You

Romaji: Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu

Japanese: 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ

Director: Takehiko Shinjo

Writer: Kenji Bando, Kotommi Aoki (novel)

Producer: Mitsuru Komiyama, Mika Nakamura, Hiroyasu Murakami, Fumihiro Hirai, Fumihiro Hirai

Cinematographer: Mitsuru Komiyama

Release Date: October 24, 2009

Runtime: 122 min.

Production Company: NTV, Toho, Shogakukan Productions

Distributor: Toho

Language: Japanese

PLOT

Takuma, a boy who is told he will die before he’s 20, and Mayu, a girl who is in love with him…
The story begins when they are little kids. Mayu, whose father is a doctor, meets Takuma, who is hospitalized in her father’s workplace. They develop feelings for each other, but Mayu learns of Takuma’s grave illness and that he will die before he turns 20. The distraught children make one promise for an uncertain future.
Time passes, and the girl becomes a young woman, and the boy, a young man. Mayu continues to support and love Takuma. On the other hand, Takuma, who knows his days are numbered, pushes away his feelings for Mayu and distances himself from her. He cannot stand to see her cry or hurt her more than he already has. Then Mayu meets another man who has feelings for her, and Takuma meets a woman who has the same illness, and their feelings for each other begin to waver.
Misunderstandings, unsaid thoughts, the frustrations and chagrin of youth… What will become of their love while the clock keeps ticking away in Takuma’s life?

SOURCE: ASIANMEDIAWIKI.COM

Last edited by Kanade♥ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
Emperor
Sojiro

PostSubject: Re: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 am

Di ko din maview yung pictures bat ganun?? anyway di ko alam to, idadagdag ko sa lsit ko ng papanuorin. hohohoh~
Back to top Go down
http://Violinwarrior.tumblr.com
Kanade♥

Kanade♥

PostSubject: Re: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm

naviview mu na ba?
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
Emperor
Sojiro

PostSubject: Re: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Di padin eh, try mong i-edit tapos gawin mo yung tinuro ko sayo. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sojiro
Emperor
Sojiro

PostSubject: Re: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Natapos ko na ito.. Hahahaha yung si takuma.. si Masamune ng Otomen. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE   I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Give My First Love to You 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ- MOVIE
Page 1 of 1